Fieldwire's newest Business Plus subscription is here to empower your teams even more in the office, with our new Project Management tools. This article details exactly what features you get by upgrading to Business Plus and includes guides for setting up and getting the most out of those features with minimal time and effort.
- Fieldwire Business Plus includes RFIs, Submittals, and company management.
- Soon, Business Plus will also include Change Orders. If you upgrade to Business Plus prior to the release of Change Orders, it will automatically be included in your current plan as soon as it is released at no extra cost!
- Business Plus also includes all features included in Pro and Business, listed here: Pro and Business Subscriptions: The Features You Get and How To Set Them Up.
- Since our paid subscriptions include access for all of your users to the premium features below, you pay a subscription fee for each user in your Account (if they don't already have a paid account of their own), but you can create an unlimited number of Projects and Plans.
- For larger teams, API access can be added-on to our Business Plus subscription, or you can create a completely custom plan catered to your team's needs by scheduling a Demo with our Sales Team. You can also schedule a Demo to see the Pro, Business, or Business Plus Features in action.
What you get with Business Plus (everything in Business, plus...)
Once you upgrade to Business Plus, the people tab will be updated to support organizing users in companies. Companies on Fieldwire enables your teams and the others you work with to easily collaborate on Project Management documents like RFIs and Submittals, while providing a layer of privacy prior to submitting documentation. For example, only other people in your company can see the Draft submittals that you create.
Whether you're creating RFIs from the field on your mobile device or from the office, Fieldwire creates a streamlined experience to pull together all of the information you need to get your questions answered faster. Link RFIs directly onto the plan to let your teams know there’s an open question, or pull in photos that were originally documented in a task that spurred a question about existing conditions. With Fieldwire’s RFIs, the whole team will get the answers they need without having to blast off an email as an FYI.
Before creating your submittals, Fieldwire allows you to extract your submittal log directly from your specifications in a matter of seconds. Save yourself hours of reading through spec books using our submittal extractor to speed up the entire approval process. Collaborate with your vendors, subcontractors, GCs, architects and engineers all within Fieldwire, so everyone has the most recent and approved materials at the tip of their fingers.