Plan viewing and versioning is the backbone of Fieldwire. In the Plans tab, you can view all uploaded plans and add new ones to the project. You are also able to search for plans by name and description in the search bar at the top of the page. Specifically, on this page you can:
- Add plans (we will discuss how to upload plans in the Managing Plans section).
- You can upload plans that are PDFs (single or multipage), PNGs, or JPEGs. We do not currently support DWGs.
- Only project Admins can add or delete plans.
- You can tell if the plan has been synced to cloud storage or if it has been manually uploaded by the color below the plan. If it has been synced to a user's cloud storage, it will appear in a blue box.
- Within the Plan View, you will be able to change versions. This will be discussed in the Plan View section.
- The number in the blue circle in the top right corner of each sheet indicates how many active tasks relate to that plan. This number changes depending on which category you have selected (you can select to show all tasks, or only tasks for certain trades).