Plan viewing and versioning is the backbone of Fieldwire. On the Plans page, you can view all uploaded plans and add new ones to the project. Specifically, you can:
- Add Plans. We strongly suggest you add and manage your plans from the web. It is both easier and offers more plan management functionality. You can check out our guide for doing so on our Managing Plans page.
- Search for a plan by name or description.
- Change the layout of the plans on the page.
- View the task counter per plan.
- View the plan number and description.
You can upload plans that are PDFs (single page or multipage), PNGs, or JPEGs. We do not currently support DWGs. If you do choose to upload your plans via the Android app, you will only be able to add one doc at a time (so uploading via the web is the best option). Only project Admins can add or delete any plans.
Task Counter: The number in the blue circle in the bottom right corner of each sheet indicates how many active tasks relate to that plan. This number changes depending on which category you have selected (you can select to show all tasks, or only tasks for a specific category).