Navigation in Fieldwire is designed to keep everything clear while you’re on the job. Once you’ve opened a project, tabs for all pertinent features and data will appear in the left column. There are four core tabs that you will utilize: Plans, Tasks, Files, and People.
- Plans: Clicking this tab will let you view all of your uploaded sheets, as well as create new tasks, markups, and hyperlinks.
- Tasks: Here, you are able to easily view, filter, and manage all of the tasks on your project.
- Photos: This is where you can find all of your task photos in one album.
- Files: This tab collects all of the files associated with your project.
- People: You can manage all of the users working on your project on this page. Users are organized by permission access, and you can view their contact information by clicking on their name.
- Settings: This is where you can edit the project settings (Admin only).
There are also filtering methods that allow you to restructure your projects as you see fit:
Categories: When you create tasks, you can include the category they are associated with. Typically, people assign categories based on specific project topics or trades (e.g. HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical). If you only wish to view tasks associated with a certain category, just select that one from the list. Categories are also visible in the core navigation column, beneath the other tabs.