Overview & Background
Are you on a WiFi connection with an upload connection of 20 Mbps or faster?
If not, you may notice that your plans or tasks may take longer to load.
Tip: You can identify the speed of your WiFi by going to http://www.speedtest.net/ or by downloading the 'Speed Test' app in iOS Speed Test app or Google Play Speed Test app
- If yes, and your upload connection speed is 20 Mbps or faster, and you notice synchronization issues, then proceed to the next steps in this Help Center Article.
- If no, keep in mind that using cellular data is a much less reliable and more faulty way to sync data. The typical bandwidth capacity of the cellular connection can vary immensely - even from minute to minute.
We typically recommend that you connect to WiFi with a reliable connection of 20 Mbps or faster.
FAQs & troubleshooting
These articles provide more information about resolving synchronization issues.
- Why aren't my Plans Syncing?
- Troubleshooting on iOS and on Android devices
- How do I access a project I've been invited to on Mobile?