Overview & Background
Is your device operating system up to date? Are you using the most current version of Fieldwire?
If not, you may notice certain functionality issues or you may be missing out on new features!
Device Operating system
|Apple devices (iPad, iPhone)||iOS 11.0 or higher (Supported devices)|
|Android devices (Lollipop)||Version 5.0 or higher|
Web browser versions
Fieldwire works on all web browsers, including recent versions of Chrome (Recommended), Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.
Note: Internet Explorer 11 works but is not recommended for the best experience.
Fieldwire App version
|Current Apple iOS version||1.30|
|Current Android version||3.11357|
Ensuring you have the most up-to-date operating system and version of Fieldwire can help resolve many functionality issues and provides a smoother user experience.
- If you are not up-to-date, please go to the iTunes or Google Play store to update your operating system and/or download the current version of the Fieldwire App.
- If you are using the most up to date operating system and the most current version of the Fieldwire App, and are still experiencing any issues, please click the appropriate link and proceed to the troubleshooting steps for Android or Apple iOS to address syncing issues.
These articles provide additional advice on how to have the best experience on Fieldwire:
- Does my mobile device have enough data capacity and available storage space for Fieldwire on Android or iOS (iPhone and iPad)?
- Field Guide to Syncing
- Is your WiFi speed 20 megabits per second (Mbps) or faster?
- What is Smart Syncing?
- Can I use Fieldwire while offline?
Fieldwire Field Training Tutorial Videos
These tutorial videos provide some additional tips about Fieldwire on iOS and Android devices.