Overview & background
Is your device operating system up to date? Are you using the most current version of Fieldwire? If not, you may notice certain functionality issues or you may be missing out on new features!
Device operating system
|Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod)||Operating system of 10.0 or higher|
|Android devices (Lollipop)||Operating system 5.0 or higher|
Web browser versions
Fieldwire works on all web browsers, including recent versions of Chrome (Recommended), Firefox, Safari, and MS Edge.
NOTE: Internet Explorer 11 works but is not recommended for the best experience.
Fieldwire App version
|Current Apple iOS version||1.15|
|Current Android version||3.9482|
- If you are using the most up to date operating system and the most current version of the Fieldwire app – proceed to the troubleshooting steps in this article to address syncing issues.
- If not, please go to iTunes or Google Play store to update your operating system and/or download the current version of Fieldwire.
Ensuring you have the most up-to-date operating system and version of Fieldwire can help resolve many functionality issues and provides a smoother user experience.
These articles provide additional advice on how to have the best experience on Fieldwire.
- What Mobile Device size and data capacity is recommended?
- Can I use Fieldwire while offline?
- Does my device have enough storage space?
Fieldwire Field Training Tutorial Videos
These tutorial videos provide some additional tips about Fieldwire on iOS and Android devices.