Overview and Background
If you would like to test out any Pro or Business features, you can start a free 14-day trial of either subscription. After 14 days, the subscription will automatically start and the account owner will be billed accordingly. However, Account Managers can modify their subscription or cancel at any point.
Note that an account is only allowed to use the trial once.
Your account is not eligible for a trial if:
- It used to be on an active paid or trial subscription.
- It covers a project on which the trial has already been used.
How to start a Pro or Business trial
- Navigate to the 'Basic Plan' option in the Top-Right corner and click 'Upgrade Account' or, from the 'Account' tab, select 'Click here to manage your Subscription.
- On the Pricing page (fieldwire.com/pricing) click on ‘Start free trial’ under the ‘Pro’ or ‘Business’ Tier.
- Select the billing frequency (annual/monthly) and enter your payment information.
Enter the number of licenses on Annual.
- Check off the acknowledgment boxes.
- Select “Start my free trial”.
Full Pro/Business features will then become available after the trial has been initiated. After 14 days, the account owner will be charged based on the license count (on annual) or current user count (monthly). Account Managers can also cancel the trial at any point before the 14 days have elapsed.
How to cancel a Pro or Business trial
If you would like to cancel the Trial, please follow these steps below:
- Go to the ‘Account’ tab, and select ‘Click here to manage your subscription’.
- Select ‘Cancel trial’ under the Basic plan option.