I am not receiving emails from Fieldwire. What do I do? How do I resubscribe?
Example types of emails that are not being received:
- Project Invitations
- Locked Account Instructions
- Password Resets
- Task Notifications
- Task Reports
- Plan Notification Updates
- Exports: Plan Sheets, Photos, Files, or Forms
The email address could be spelled incorrectly, previously unsubscribed or bounced in our system, or the email is possibly being delayed by your company server.
How to Fix
As a User:
1. When logging in or making an email request (i.e. password reset, export, report, etc.), confirm the email address contains no typos and is correctly spelled.
2. Look for the email in your SPAM folder for the email address you use (or are going to use) to log in to Fieldwire. If the email was in your Spam folder, then add firstname.lastname@example.org as a trusted sender.
3. If the email is not in the SPAM folder, then have a Project Admin check under the People tab of the Project and confirm if there is an 'Invalid Email' icon next to the user name (see below). This will indicate if an email address has previously unsubscribed or bounced.
4. If a Project Admin is not available, please send an email to email@example.com and include the affected email address in your request for Support to confirm if your email address can receive emails.
As an Admin:
1. Confirm the email address contains no typos and is correctly spelled when sending the email invitation, export, or task report.
2. Confirm that the email address can receive emails. While under the People tab of the Project, check to see if there is an 'Invalid Email' icon next to the user name (see screenshot below).
3. If an 'Invalid Email' icon is displayed, then no emails will be sent to the user. This would indicate that the email address has previously bounced or unsubscribed.
To resubscribe the email address, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the affected email address in the request.
4. If an 'Invalid Email' icon is NOT displayed, then the email address is valid and are being sent.
Please reach out to your internal support team and let them know that you are not receiving emails from Fieldwire (email@example.com).