We would like to trial Fieldwire. Is there a free trial, and how do I sign up?
Proof-of-concept pilot contracts
Though we cannot offer free trials beyond our Basic subscription, we are happy to discuss custom proof of concept commitments on a case-by-case basis. In general, a POC involves agreeing on a set duration, number of users, premium features, and price for your trial.
To confirm if your team qualifies for a POC, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "POC Request" and short answers to the following questions:
- What type of work does your company specialize in, and what's your website's URL?
- What's your timeline for trialing and implementation?
- How many people do you want testing Fieldwire during your trial, and roughly how many do you envision using the platform if the trial is successful?
- Who on your team will need to be involved in making decisions when it comes to deciding on and implementing software?
- What got you interested in Field Software? Specific work flow issues? Time and/or cost savings?
- Any particular features you'd like to know more about, or other questions about Fieldwire?
- Are you looking at other software as well as Fieldwire?
- What are the best days and times (please included your timezone) that work for a call? Our offices are generally available 8am to 5pm weekdays in most time zones.
We'll get back to you the same day (for requests sent before 5pm), typically in 2 hours or less, or the following business day (for requests sent after 5pm) with next steps. You'll get a custom demo and more information about your best pricing options for trialing and purchasing Fieldwire, whether you qualify for a POC contract or not.
Basic (free) subscriptions
Rather than a free trial, which often results in unwanted automatic charges when it ends, Fieldwire offers a robust, completely free (Basic) subscription that you can use for as long as you like. Unlike some free subscriptions, we pack a lot of capabilities into ours so that you can use it on actual projects, get a ton of time and cost savings from it, and see exactly where our premium upgrades could add additional value for your team.
- Limitations: Up to 5 users, 3 projects, and 100 plan sheets. No access to premium Pro and Business features like custom reports and forms, sheet comparison, 3D models, etc.
- Check out our pricing page for full details on the additional features you get with our Pro, Business, or Premier, subscriptions, which include unlimited projects and plan sheets.
- How to subscribe: simply create a Fieldwire login via our website sign-up form or by downloading and logging in to our iOS (iPhones and iPads) or Android (smart phones and tablets) mobile apps. You're automatically on our Basic subscription until you upgrade.
- If you are already interested in adding more than 5 users, 3 projects, 100 sheets and/or seeing our premium features like sheet compare, custom reports and forms, 3D models, and more in action, please request a demo so that we can show you what Fieldwire's premium features can do for you and confirm the best pricing we can offer, depending on your teams' needs.
Monthly & annual premium subscriptions
If you'd like to try out premium features that you can only access with our Pro, Business, or Premier subscriptions, we have a monthly billing option (in addition to up-front annual) so you can trial those at minimum cost and only a month-to-month commitment. As soon as you confirm the subscription level and number of users that are right for you, upgrade from monthly to annual billing in order to take advantage of the discounted yearly rate.
- You pay for each user with all our premium subscriptions, since they all have access to unlimited projects, sheets, and additional premium features.
- Check out our pricing page for full details on the features included in each subscription level.
- How to subscribe: Instructions for upgrading to monthly and annual premium subscriptions.
- If you don't want to pay for monthly users to try it out yourself, please request a demo so that we can show you what Fieldwire's premium features can do for you and confirm the best pricing we can offer, depending on your teams' needs.
Please email email@example.com if you have absolutely any questions about any of these options.
- How do I sign up for a Demo or Webinar?
- How do I upgrade?
- How do I manage my paid subscription?
- Fieldwire subscriptions pricing and features
- How does Fieldwire pricing work?