Can I choose a different default email application for my Fieldwire mobile iOS App to pull in my contacts for easier emailing? If I have Outlook or other mail applications downloaded on my iPhone, can I use that email program instead of the Apple Mail app to connect my contacts to Fieldwire?
Fieldwire's iOS App can only obtain your contact information from the Apple Mail app (and only if you grant us access). However, you can connect Outlook and/or as multiple other other email apps you've downloaded to your iOS device to your Apple Mail App to achieve the same result.
How to Fix
1. Head to your iOS device settings > Password & Accounts:
2. Click on 'Add Account,' and select your preferred email:
3. Enter your username and password:
4. Wait for the account to be verified.
5. Select the information you would like to share from your email:
6. Tap Save:
Here are a few additional articles that go over other email and contacts features:
- Q&A: How are contacts saved in Fieldwire?
- Why I am not receiving emails from Fieldwire?
- Can I send an email to all my users?