I accidentally deleted a project - can it be restored?
Example: Instead of clicking on the option to 'Leave project' (remove myself as a user but leave the project intact) on Fieldwire, I accidentally pressed 'Delete Project':
The project is now deleted for everyone; can I restore it?
Once a project is deleted, you will not be able to restore it from the Fieldwire user interface (on web or our mobile apps). Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the requirements below and our Support Team may be able to restore it for you:
- Projects can only be restored for Premium Fieldwire accounts/projects.
- Projects cannot be restored if they have been deleted for more than 30 days.
- Some of your project data might be altered - we're happy to restore whatever we can, but we can't guarantee every single piece of project data will be brought back exactly as it was before you deleted the project.
- The request to restore has to come from the Fieldwire account owner an account manager, or a project admin on the deleted project. If you don't have one of these permissions, simply CC someone on your team who does when you email email@example.com with your request to restore.
- Include the name of the deleted project in your email so we can identify it for restoring.
Here are a few additional articles that go into restoring and accessing account information:
- Items that can be restored via your Projects' Trash Tab
- How do I change the account owner and/or manager(s)?
- How do I transfer a project from a 'Basic' account to a Paid account? Can I transfer ownership of a project (to someone who is not the Account Owner)?
- Q&A: Why do I get an "Upgrade" message when trying to export plans or generate reports if I already have an upgraded account?
- Q&A: How do I recover deleted photos?