Fieldwire gives you the option to pay for any of our Premium subscriptions month-to-month, or for the whole year at once, which gets you a significant discount. Either way, you pay a subscription fee for each user you invite to your Fieldwire Account or Projects, unless they're already paying for their own Premium Fieldwire subscription (in which case your account is NOT charged).
- Save you $15 USD per user per month, versus paying month-to-month for the same level of premium. Purchase annual subscriptions for as many total users as you think you'll have working on Fieldwire throughout the year to save yourself some cash.
- You can purchase additional annual licenses anytime you like, and we'll automatically prorate the charge based on the number of months left before your next annual renewal.
- Example: I buy one annual business license on January 1 for $708 USD. If I purchase a second annual business license on July 1, it will only cost $354, since there's six months until my next annual renewal on the following January 1.
- Note: If you are on one of our Enterprise Level/Invoice Agreement Accounts, you can only add licenses in a minimum batch of 10.
- If you invite more users to your Account or Project(s) than the number of annual licenses you've purchased, we'll automatically charge your account for the additional users on a month-to-month basis, at the higher monthly rate.
- Example: I buy one annual business license on January 1 for $708 USD. If I invite another user to my Account or Projects WITHOUT purchasing a (second total) annual license for them, I will automatically be charged an additional $74 USD each month for that extra user.
- If I purchase a second (prorated) annual license at any time, I'll stop being charged monthly and get the discounted yearly price for that second user. Alternatively, if I remove that second user from my Account or Project(s), Fieldwire will only charge me for the days they had access and stop charging me the additional fee thereafter.
- Fieldwire automatically charges me on the first of the month for any additional users (beyond the number of annual subscriptions I've purchased) that were added the previous month, prorating my charge so I'm only paying for the number of days the additional users had access.
- Cost you $15 USD MORE per user per month, versus paying annually for the same level of premium. You can upgrade from the monthly to annual payment cycle anytime you like in order to take advantage of the discount. (See this article for more information: Q&A: How do I switch from the Pro to Business Plan, or the Monthly to Annual Subscription (and vice-versa)?).
- When you're paying month-to-month, Fieldwire automatically adds an additional monthly premium subscription for any additional users you invite to your Account or Project(s) and prorates the charge so you only pay for the number of days they had access that month.
- Example: I buy one monthly business license on January 1 for $74 USD. If I invite a second user on January 16, it will only cost $37, since there's only half a month until my next monthly renewal on February 1. Then next month, I'll be charged $148 USD for the two monthly licenses.
- Alternatively, if I remove that second user from my Account or Project(s), Fieldwire will only charge me for the days they had access and stop charging me the additional fee thereafter.
- Whenever I invite additional users on a monthly subscription, Fieldwire automatically charges me on the following Monday for those new users, prorating my charge so I'm only paying for the number of days the additional users had access in the current billing month before my next monthly renewal.
Account info you'll see on all Renewal AND Additional User Receipts:
This section includes the name, email, and company name (and optional address) from your account billing settings. Follow these instructions to update those at any time: How do I update Credit Card information, view Invoice receipts, and Export License Info?
Note: For EU customers, include your VAT number on our invoices by following these instructions: How do I add a VAT number to my invoice receipts?
This section will include the receipt number, the date the invoice was paid, and the last four digits of the credit card used for payment.
How to read a Fieldwire Renewal Receipt:
|Whether you're on annual or monthly billing, Renewal Receipts list the number of users you're paying to have premium features for the coming year or month, respectively, and the amount/date of the charge.|
How to read a Fieldwire ("Overage) Receipt for Additional Users:
|This section will show the number of users in your account as of the charge date.|
This section will show the subscription plan (Pro, Business, or Enterprise) and the number of licenses you've ALREADY paid for in advance.
|This section shows the amount you paid for your additional users (the total number of additional users at the monthly rate, minus any licenses you already paid for in advance).|
Here are a few additional articles that go into account management and pricing: