Under the 'Projects' tab, I see Projects created by other Account Managers and Users. I wasn't invited to these Projects, but they are covered under my Account. How do I gain access to these Projects?
Example: There is a section titled 'My FW Projects' and another titled 'Other FW Projects'. I have access to the project under 'My Projects', but I have not been invited to the 'Other account Projects'.
The Account Owner/Manager can gain access to any Projects covered under the Account they have not been invited to. This includes Projects created by other Account Managers and Account Users. The Account Owner/Manager can also invite other users to Projects.
How to gain and provide access to Projects
How to gain and provide access to one Project:
1. Click on the Project you would like to gain access to:
Note: For the purposes of adding yourself to projects, do not click on the three dots, click the project tile, itself.
2. A new window will open that displays all Users on the Project, and their contingent Project permissions. Click on '+New user':
3. A new window will open, and you will need to add your own email, (if you are trying to gain access to the project), and any other users you'd need to add. Make sure to separate emails by commas:
4. Adjust the project permissions for each user and choose 'Send Invites':
How to gain and provide access to multiple Projects:
You can also add yourself, and multiple users, to multiple Projects, or to 'All Active Projects' at once. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Login onto 'app.fieldwire.com' and choose the Account 'People' tab:
2. Click '+Invite', and 'To a project':
3. From the drop-down menu, choose each project individually, or to select all projects, click on 'All Active Projects':
4. Add your email address, or the email address of any other users that need access, and determine their Project permission level:
Note: You can add new users or existing users.
Note: If the user's Project permission needs to be changed later, you can do this from the contingent Project's people tab: What is the difference between Project Administrators, Members, and Followers?
5. Once you have added the email and permission level, click 'Send Invites':
Here are a few additional articles that go into invites: