I want to send a mass email to all my Fieldwire users at once - can I do this and, if so, how?
You can send a mass email to all the users in a given project by sending a project-wide notification.
Sending a project notification gives you the option to send an email to literally all users on a project, or you can select a group based on permission levels (Admins, Members, or Followers).
1. Open any Project and click the notification bell in the upper-right menu:
2. Click 'Send project notification' in the resultant dropdown:
3. Add your title, message and choose the set(s) of user types you want to receive the message (Admins, Members, or Followers), then click 'Send':
And that's all there is to it!
Note: Each user can send no more than 50 project notifications per day. If you exceed this limit, you will get this popup and not be able to send another project notification until 24 hours have elapsed since the 50th notification was sent:
Follow up Question
How can I send an email notification to all users in my entire account, rather than just the users within my individual projects?
You will export your user log for your account, create a new "dummy" project, copy/paste the user emails from the user logs to add all your account users to the new project, and use the steps provided above to send a project notification.
Please email email@example.com if you'd like to submit a request for Fieldwire to create a feature for sending account-wide notifications in the future. Each request we get influences what we build next!
1. Go to the 'People' tab of your Account Home page and click the button to 'Export users'. This will generate a CSV with the emails for all users in all the projects in your account:
2. Select the 'Project' tab and click the blue button in the upper-left to create a 'New project'. Give the project an obvious name so you know it's the one for sending notifications to users on all projects:
3. Open your new Project and navigate to the 'People' tab in the left menu. Click 'Invite new members' and copy-paste the list of emails from your user log export:
Note: Since this is meant for mass email notification, the permission level set doesn't really matter but you should keep it as members or followers.
4. Follow steps 1 to 3 from the first question and that is all that is to it!