Overview & background
As a task management platform, we feel it's important to let you choose which account plan is the best fit for your projects.
Our pricing page explains each subscription. Pricing is ultimately dependent on the number of users per project. Fieldwire is free for small teams that do not exceed 3 total projects, 100 total sheets, and 5 unique users across all projects.
Once you go beyond any of those limits, you will receive an email notification from us and either need to upgrade to a premium account, or reduce the number of projects, sheets, and/or users back down to the set limits.
1. Features of each plan
3. Overage Charges - Annual Subscribers
4. Overage Charges - Monthly Subscribers
Pro, Business, and Premier Features
Punch list reports
All Pro features and...
Files access control
Box 2-way sync
Dropbox 2-way sync
OneDrive 2-way sync
All Business features and...
Project /Company pricing
Monthly and Yearly Subscriptions
Users who sign up for a premium Fieldwire subscription have the option to make a payment each month (monthly) or make a payment for twelve months at once (yearly). The rate of each is dependent on the plan you choose. As a subscription-based service, you have the option to adjust or alter your subscription at any time.
|Price per year||Price per month|
|Pro Tier||$468 per user||$54 per user|
|Business Tier||$708 per user||
$74 per user
|Premier Tier||$1,188 per user||
$114 per user
Notes on Pricing
- Pricing is prorated. If you have a project that has a number of revolving users, you will only be charged for the time the user was on the project.
- The Project Owner is the only person asked to pay. This person is responsible for managing other users on their project (Supers, PMs, Foremen, Subs, etc)
- If you add a user to your project who already has their own premium account, you won't have to pay for that user being on your project (since that user will already be paying for their own premium presence).
- There are no long-term contracts. To adjust your account plan, just go to the subscription page and select the plan you want. You can make updates at any time.
- In the interest of fairness, we will only charge you for your unique users across your projects. A user on an account could still have access to multiple projects
Overage Charges- Annual subscription
Every time you invite someone to the account/project they are automatically added as a monthly license to your account. The account owner is charged on the 1st of each month for the additional users added the previous month.
The amount will be the monthly rate for the selected tier. The account owner will continue to receive a charge on the 1st of each month if they leave users on a monthly license (i.e. do not purchase another annual license).
Overage Charges- Monthly Subscription
The account owner will receive an overage charge the following Monday after additional users are added to an account/project. On that Monday, the account owner is charged at a prorated monthly amount for the number of days the additional user was on the Platform since the first Monday and the predicted usage of the user for the remainder of the month.
Note: If you remove a user, you will automatically be issued a credit which will go towards your next overage charge or invoice. This will apply on both accounts on Annual and Monthly licenses.