As a field management platform, we feel it's important to let you choose which account plan is the best fit for your projects.
Our pricing page includes pricing details for each subscription tier; pricing is ultimately dependent on the number of users per project. Fieldwire is free for small teams that do not exceed 3 total projects, 100 total sheets, and 5 unique users across all projects.
Once any of these limits are exceeded, you will receive an email notification from us and either need to upgrade to a premium account, or reduce the number of projects, sheets, and/or users back down to the set limits.
Table of Contents
- Pro, Business, and Business Plus Features
- Monthly and Yearly Subscriptions
- Notes on Pricing
- Overage Charges - Annual Subscription
- Overage Charges - Monthly Subscription
Pro, Business, and Business Plus Features
Punch list reports
All Pro features and...
Files access control
Box 2-way sync
Dropbox 2-way sync
OneDrive 2-way sync
All Business features and...
Change orders (coming soon!)
In addition to these self-service subscription options, we offer enterprise contracts; these include features such as API access, single sign-on (SSO), training programs, and a dedicated account manager. To discuss this option with one of our experts, please fill out a quick form here.
Monthly and Yearly Subscriptions
Users who sign up for a premium Fieldwire subscription have the option to make payments on a monthly basis, or to pay for a year up front. The cost of each is dependent on the plan you choose. As a subscription-based service, you are able to make changes at any time (see "How do I manage my user and license count or change to a monthly or yearly subscription?" for details).
|Price per User per Year||Price per User per Month|
|Pro Tier||$468 per user||$54 per user|
|Business Tier||$708 per user||
$74 per user
|Business Plus||$948 per user||
$94 per user
Notes on Pricing
- Pricing is prorated. If you have a project that has a number of revolving users, you will only be charged for the time the user had access to the project.
- The Project Owner is the only person asked to pay. This person is responsible for managing other users on their project (Supers, PMs, Foremen, Subs, etc)
- If you invite a user to your project who already has their own premium account, you won't have to pay for their access (since that user will already be paying for their own subscription).
- There are no long-term contracts. To adjust your account plan, just go to the subscription page and select your desired plan. You can change this anytime!
- In the interest of fairness, we will only charge you for your unique users across your projects. A user on an account could still have access to multiple projects without incurring any fees beyond their typical monthly or yearly subscription charge.
Overage Charges - Annual Subscription
Every time you invite someone to your account or to a project, they are automatically counted as a monthly license on your account. The account owner is charged on the 1st of each month for the additional users invited during the previous month.
The amount charged will be the monthly rate for the selected tier. The account owner will continue to receive a charge on the 1st of each month if they do not purchase more annual licenses to account for the users. (Some account owners prefer to keep users that only need account or project access for a short period of time on the monthly rate).
Overage Charges - Monthly Subscription
The account owner will receive an overage charge the following Monday after additional users are added to their account or project. On that Monday, the account owner is charged a prorated amount for the number of days the additional user had access to Fieldwire since the first Monday, as well as their predicted usage for the remainder of the month.
Note: If you remove a user, you will automatically be issued a credit which will count towards your next overage charge or invoice. This applies to both Annual and Monthly licenses.