As a task management platform, we feel it's important to let you choose which account plan is the best fit for your project.
You can learn more about our general pricing (costs and features) on our pricing page. Additionally, you can see your project's pricing information on your subscription page (you must have an account to access this).
Pricing is dependent on the number of users per project. Fieldwire is free for small teams that do not exceed 5 total projects, 250 total sheets, and 25 unique users across all projects. Once you go beyond any of those limits, you will receive an email notification from us and either need to upgrade to a premium account, or reduce the number of projects, sheets, and/or users back down to the set limits.
In general, the Pro plan is ideal for teams looking to include more than 10 users and incorporate reporting and exporting features. Larger projects upgrade to a Business plan when they want to integrate with the API. Companies switch to an Enterprise plan when they want centralized billing or bulk discounts.
If you purchase an annual premium plan upfront, we will give you roughly 2 months free. You are also able to pay for premium plans on a month-to-month basis, however the price per user/month will increase slightly - the Pro plan becomes $39 per user/month and the Business plan becomes $49 per user/month.
- If you have 16 users on a project under the Pro plan, Fieldwire costs: 16 users x $29/user/month (paid annually) = $464. So if your project continues for a year, it will cost $5568. If you choose to pay month-by-month, you can turn it off whenever your project is completed.
- This cost can easily be made up by: helping you complete tasks faster and more effectively, keeping a couple RFIs from falling through the cracks, reducing rework associated with using outdated plans, and reducing printing costs, to name a few. Fieldwire is the best construction app available for streamlining your projects.
- The project Owner is the only person asked to pay. This person is responsible for managing the other users on their project (Supers, PMs, Foremen, Subs, etc.).
- Pricing is prorated. If you have a project that has a number of revolving users, you will only be charged for the time the user was on the project.
- If you add a user to your project who already has his/her own premium account, you won't have to pay for that user being on your project (since that user will already be paying for their own premium presence).
- In the interest of fairness, we will only charge you for your unique users across your projects. For instance, let's say you have two projects. Project A has 10 people and Project B has 15 people. However, 8 of the people on Project A are also on Project B. That means you only have 17 unique users and therefore only need 17 licenses, not 25. This is calculated automatically for you on the subscription page.
- There are no long-term contracts. To adjust your account plan, just go to the subscription page and select the plan you want. You can make updates at anytime.
Please also note that plan pricing is subject to change, but we will always notify you beforehand.