Overview & Background
Fieldwire offers a free Basic subscription and three tiers of paid subscriptions: Pro, Business, and Premier. This article details exactly what features you get by upgrading to Pro or Business and includes guides for setting up and getting the most out of those features with minimal time and effort.
- Fieldwire Basic includes robust Plan viewing, Task management, and instant messaging features that are also included in Pro/Business, but doesn't include any of the premium features below.
- Since Basic doesn't have these powerful add-ons but we want it to be a useful taste of what Fieldwire can do for your team, it includes up to 5 People, 3 Projects, and 100 Plans.
- Since our paid subscriptions include access for all of your Users to the premium features below, you pay a subscription fee for each User in your Account (if they don't already have a paid account of their own), but can create an unlimited number of Projects and Plans.
- Upgrade to Pro or Business at any time by visiting our Subscription Picker page.
- For larger teams, API access can be added-on to our Business subscription, or you can create a completely custom Premier Plan catered to your team's needs by scheduling a Demo with our Accounts Team. You can also schedule a Demo to see the Pro or Business Features in action.
- What you get with Pro (everything in Basic, plus...)
- What you get with Business (everything in Pro, plus...)
What you get with Pro (everything in Basic, plus...)
Our Basic subscription includes People, Project, and Plan limits, whereas Pro and Business subscriptions allow you to invite as many People, create as many Projects, and upload as many Plans, as you like. Fieldwire seamlessly connects folks in the office (log into Fieldwire "Web" via our website on any computer) and the field (download and log into the same account on our iOS App and/or Android App for smartphones and tablets), so follow these guides to ensure your field team's mobile devices are ready to get the most out of Fieldwire:
- Mobile devices storage capacity recommendations
- Selective syncing: how to optimize storage of Fieldwire data on mobile devices
Plan Versions & Sheet Compare
Plan sheet versioning and comparison features on both Web and Mobile allow your team to easily overlay different versions or entirely different plans in order to view the differences between each upload. You can also add markups and export the overlaid sheets to highlight actionable updates on your plans.
Exporting any set of Plans as interactive PDFs allows you to distribute your As-Builts like never before with the click of a button. Exported Fieldwire Plans include whatever layers of markups you choose to include; live links to photos, files, videos, and other relevant Plans; and more, so whoever you send them to can access all of the robust As-Built data you can easily collect directly on your plans as you use Fieldwire to coordinate and execute your Projects.
Task Reports are incredibly easy to customize and allow you to generate punchlists as well as report on anything and everything captured in your Fieldwire Tasks throughout the duration of your Projects with the click of a button, or even without one if you schedule them to send automatically daily, weekly or monthly.
Project Cloning & Archive
Since you can have as many Projects, Plans, and People that you would like on the Pro Subscription, it comes with powerful features to organize, clone configurations, and archive completed or inactive projects. Leveraging these features gives you a bird's eye view of all your Projects, lets you automatically configure your next Project with what's working best on your current ones, and ensures your team manages only active Projects on Mobile devices.
- How to organize, clone, and manage Projects on Web
- How to archive Projects and Tasks on Web
- How to manage Projects on Mobile
Revit is an industry-leading tool for creating 2D and 3D plans, and with Fieldwire's plugin, you can automatically import your plans to Fieldwire directly from their platform to ours.
Premium Email & Chat Support
Users on Pro subscriptions receive expedited support whenever you email firstname.lastname@example.org or open a Live Chat via our in-app Help Button. Our response times are the fastest in the industry, and we're always happy to answer questions and give advice so you get the most out of Fieldwire!
Upgrade to Pro or Get a Demo to see the Features in Action
What you get with Business (everything in Basic and Pro, plus...)
Custom Forms allow you to leverage 6 industry-standard templates, and create your custom templates, to generate new forms in a single click (Daily Reports, RFI's, T&M forms, etc.). If you currently use paper forms, going digital with Fieldwire makes creating and tracking forms fast and easy for all your admins; Fieldwire forms can be attached directly to Plans and Tasks, so they can be seamlessly assigned to and completed by your field team in real-time on Mobile.
Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive 2-Way Syncs
Connect your Projects directly to Dropbox, Box, or OneDrive with our 2-Way Sync to automatically update Plans, Files, and Photos between Fieldwire and your team's go-to file storage platform. We even create an As-Builts folder in the synced platform that saves the most current versions of your plans, with markups included!
File Access Control
This additional layer of security allows Project Admins to designate which file folders Project Users can access, empowering you to store more sensitive Project information in your Fieldwire database; even attached directly to Plans, Tasks, and forms; without exposing it to any members of your team you don't want viewing it. Track sensitive contractual information all in one place while keeping it safe from prying eyes.
Our Integration with the Ricoh Theta series of 360° cameras allows users with Business subscriptions to take full-circle photos of entire rooms and areas onsite directly in Fieldwire. These cutting-edge images can be attached to Plans and Tasks and even exported in Reports and Plan Exports.
Upload 3D models to Fieldwire, and you can navigate around and through them, create measurements and annotated screenshots, and more on Web and in the field on Mobile. You can even upload models directly from Revit by using our plugin and 3D viewer in conjunction.
Business subscribers receive direct phone support, in addition to expedited email and chat, for even more in-depth assistance. Just call +1 (888) 222-4959 whenever you have a question or issue we can help with.