People are using Fieldwire for a lot of different reasons, but our core functions are:
- Plan Viewing & Versioning - You can sync Fieldwire to your cloud storage and allow us to automatically version sheets and push updates to all connected users. By uploading your sheets on Fieldwire, anyone on your crew can access your latest plans and create tasks and markups on them via their mobile device.
- Task Management - We help you track everything on-site so that you know how the project is progressing day-to-day. When users create or update tasks, we instantly push notifications via mobile and reports can be emailed to all the pertinent team members.
- Quality control / Inspections - We make it very simple to record updates with photos, annotations, comments, and hyperlink attachments, and then automatically share them so everyone is aware of any issues.
- Punch Lists - Hand-written spreadsheets and notes are a thing of the past. Use Fieldwire to snap photos of defects, leave comments, and add to-do's so you can wrap up your projects quickly and without a hitch.
- Meetings - No more having to send out meeting notes after endless discussion. Upload files, generate reports, and create tasks as you go to make sure everyone immediately knows what their duties are. Scheduling has never been easier, and designating task priorities and start/end dates ensures that the most urgent work gets done first.
- Change Order Management - Instant documentation and notifications for clients and all related parties. Easily keep track of important data and always have it at your fingertips, so there's no scrambling to assemble or remember details from months ago. Eliminate disputes and stay on top of your project.
The type of people using Fieldwire ranges from Owners, GCs and Subs (Supers / PMs / Foreman), as well as Engineers, Architects and Designers. Some projects have all of these groups working in tandem, while others are more specialized.
Among an endless number advantages, some of the most significant values of using Fieldwire include:
- Greater visibility, transparency and accountability
- Reduced rework costs associated with working off of old plans
- Better document control and tracking (no more RFIs falling through the cracks)
- Improved issue detection and conflict resolution
- Reduced printing costs
- Faster, less fragmented communication
- Documented record of project progress
If you have a construction project in the works, Fieldwire has been crafted to make your experience run better than ever before.